Control Cellphone Cord Chaos with Ugreen Adhesive Wall Mount

by - September 30, 2017



I really hate having everyone charging their phones on the kitchen counter. I've also noticed that our cords get messed up when they are shoved behind dressers and other large objects. So this Adhesive Cell Phone Wall Mount from Ugreen is a great option to keep phones charging off tables, counters and floors. You can wind your cord in the back so it's not hanging down. My kids and cat love to mess with cords and bite or pull them, this will save your cord from damage. It has a 3M Adhesive strip on the back so you know this thing isn't going anywhere. You are suppose to wait 24 hours after sticking before use but I only waited a few hours and thankfully it's still adhered to the wall. 


On the box my cell phone holder came in states that it is not to be used for tablets. But if you see the link it states that you can. So I put my kindle in her to charge and this holder has no problem staying put while it's charging. This is an amazingly simple and useful product. I really can't believe I haven't gotten one of these sooner. For only $12.99 and free shipping you can't really go wrong. This product does take awhile to get to you though since it ships from china. 


You can find this nifty holder here:  


was given this product for my honest opinion of it. 

You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

March 2018 Simply Earth Recipe Box + First Big Bonus Box Review

This post is so late, I've had so much going on and it just kept getting put on the back burner. Life with six kids is always chaot...