Crowdtap Unilever Sampling Box 12

by - November 28, 2017

I received my first Crowdtap box! I just joined in September or October but I've already received a few things from them and $15 in amazon gift cards! I only log on about once a week if that. It's a survey and product review site. If you like getting free products and don't mind reviewing and/or like to do surveys for rewards you should check them out here. So the first box I received was the Unilever Sampling 12. Below is a picture of everything I received.


I just say I don't actually use any of these products normally. I try to use all natural products with the least amount of chemicals. I also don't use anything with fragrance and normally things like this really irritate my nose. With that being said since I signed up for this box and so I tried everything for the purposes to write a review. 

When I was a teen and in my early 20's these were all my favorite products. I haven't used dove now though in over 10 years, but it was my favorite out of all of these products. I couldn't find this on ewg.org/skindeep but I know that it most likely rates about a 5, I normally don't use any products over a 3. This Dove Purely Pampering body wash with coconut milk and jasmine is going to be the hardest to stop using. This body wash smells so good and it feels like your washing with a jasmine scented cloud the lather is so soft and fluffy it just transports me and I feel so relaxed when I come out of the shower. With 6 kid screaming and yelling and pounding on the bathroom door this is no easy thing so this is my go to body wash when I am having a very bad day. 

My husband took over the Suave Lotion with Aloe. He grew up on this lotion and has always loved it. I know sometimes he pretends to like all the natural lotions I bring home but he's not used any of those since we received this lotion. I don't really care for the smell of it on him but it makes him happy so what can I say? 

My oldest daughter called dibs on the Suave Antiperspirant Deodorant in Sweet Pea to match her body spray. She loves this deodorant she has been complaining about her natural deodorant that it doesn't work for her very well and that she has to put it on multiple times a day. I tried the ocean breeze which is a scent I've always loved. I already knew this was going to work, and it's nice to wear something scented again since I usually use an unscented deodorant. The only thing that bugs me about this deodorant is that I feel like there is a build up that I get from it. I normally don't wear deodorant everyday usually only when I leave the house, so this feeling of build up from wearing this wasn't a very comfortable feeling and I could live with out this product really. I prefer deodorants without aluminum and  let my Pitts breath. 

TRESemme's Ultra Firm Control Gel was the product I was most excited to try. Natural hair gel is pretty expensive for how many people use it in our house. So we have gone with conventional. I just started using gel in my boys hair, and I really like this one. They love the smell and they love getting their hair brushed nicely. We use to let them just run around with their hair wild but they really enjoy having their hair brushed and looking like little gentlemen. 


Here's my youngest trying TRESemme for the first time. We were getting ready for preschool and he was so excited. He said his teacher was going to tell him he smelled so good and looked so handsome! My home schooled 5 year old came running in asking for his hair to be done so his hair could smell good like his brothers. 

I will most likely be buying the TRESemme to use until we can find or make a natural alternative the boys like. The others though I most likely will not repurchase. I may walk down the soap isle and reminisce about my experience with the dove soap though, it will be missed, hopefully one day they will come out with a more natural alternative. I can always hope right? 




You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. TRESemme's Ultra Firm Control Gel sounds like a product I'd love to try. Your little man is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You! I have to admit, that when my little guy got to school two hours later his hair was kind of flat! This seems to happen often to them though. I wonder if its cause his hair is so fine.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

March 2018 Simply Earth Recipe Box + First Big Bonus Box Review

This post is so late, I've had so much going on and it just kept getting put on the back burner. Life with six kids is always chaot...