Getting Free Products to Review with Influenster

by - September 17, 2017

I came across a video about Influenster when watching some YouTube Videos. I've become obsessed with watching Make-Up Tutorials and getting free stuff. Reviewing stuff sounded fun. I hadn't actually been on my social media for almost a year and it was about time I started getting back on and involved. Being a stay at home mom with only my husband to talk to can get pretty lonely. I was hoping to get back to work this year but it wasn't in the cards and I found myself homeschooling my newly turned 5 yr old this year for his kindergarten year. So I figured I could get into reviewing things and start a Youtube channel and even start blogging so i could feel connected to the adult world again. So i signed up for Influenster. Did a ton of reviews to try to gain badges and worked on gaining more followers on my social media. Within in 2 weeks i was told i would be receiving a voxbox! I've read where it's taken some people months to get a voxbox. I was so excited! The box I got was the Flourish voxbox. This box was geared towards parents. It contained a 2 week sample of Origin plantscription anti-aging serum, 2 weeks of Detox FitTea, 3 Welch's Fruit Rolls, A balance bar with a $1 off coupon for a box, a coupon to try dropps laundry pods with a free gift, and Eva Nyc Therapy Session Hair Mask.


After you receive your first voxbox you scan a QR code to prove you've received it, then you have access to start reviewing your products so you can gain more badges.  I've enjoyed trying everything in my voxbox, I love trying new products. Influensters is an awesome program and I'm so glad I found it. I can't wait to see if I qualify for more voxboxes soon. Since I've received my voxbox they have given out at least 5 other really great boxes and they have some fun twitter parties too. 5 participant at the Twitter Parties have a chance of winning a Mega Voxbox. Even though it may take some time to get voxboxes this is a great program. Everything is free and all you have to do to qualify for them really is to review products you've already tried. It's a great place to meet new people too who also enjoy reviewing products . I am so glad i found Influenster and look forward to participating in this program for a long time. 



You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

March 2018 Simply Earth Recipe Box + First Big Bonus Box Review

This post is so late, I've had so much going on and it just kept getting put on the back burner. Life with six kids is always chaot...