Natrogix Green Superfood Powder Review

by - September 30, 2017

I don't know about you, but I don't always get the recommended daily amount of fruits and veggies in my diet. In times like now when I'm still trying to get used to the new schedule of kid pick ups and routine, I am less likely to make healthy choices, while eating and when making dinner. I have 6 kids in 5 different schools and I spend an hour in the car doing drop offs and pickups. My youngest is in late day preschool and my 2nd youngest is homeschooled. Between drop offs, pick ups, homeschool, housework, blogging, product testing, and trying to gain more social influence I am finding it hard to find the time to exercise and make healthy eating choices. So when I was given a chance to try Natrogix Green Superfood powder I was happy to try it. This powder claims to give you the antioxidants that you would get from 7 servings of fruits and veggies.
Natrogix Green Superfood Powder in chocolate tastes pretty good. It's not as hard to get down as some supplement powders. It goes great with water and even better in a smoothie. If you're looking for a way to make sure you get your daily intake or more of fruits and veggies this is a great supplement to try. I know that during the school year keeping up with nutrition will help fight off those germs our kids are bound to bring home from school each day. Natrogix is made in America. It can be found on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01KO4MRKW #Natrogix

I was given this product free, to give my honest review of it.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

March 2018 Simply Earth Recipe Box + First Big Bonus Box Review

This post is so late, I've had so much going on and it just kept getting put on the back burner. Life with six kids is always chaot...