Survival Hax EDC Tactical Pen Review

by - September 30, 2017



I have to tell you, I love The Walking Dead and everything zombie. What I don't love is feeling like I'm not prepared for any type of emergency situation. Be it a zombie apocalypse or an earthquake or fire that knocks out the power. I've been thinking of things we could start doing to be prepared for little and big emergencies. I've been thinking of starting an emergency backpack or 2 or 3. It would be nice to have one in each car and one for home. I loved Survival Hax's tactical flashlight, I finally have a light I don't have to worry about my littles breaking. Survival Hax also has a Tactical Pen, this pen is an amazing addition to the tactical gadgets we are starting to collect.


This tactical pen is made of military grade aluminum alloy, the tip has a tungsten cone perfect for breaking glass, and under it holds a refillable pen. The pen writes so smoothly and will be one of the many reasons you will love to keep this pen on hand. In the middle of this pen is a flint fire starter and on the end is a small LED flashlight. The LED flashlight is small but sheds a great amount of light. Great for when your are looking through your purse at night for the keys that always end up at the very bottom and when you're fumbling at your door when your loved one forgot to leave the light on for you. This pen would be the perfect gift for a loved one who works late hours, a gadget loving pal, or a great secret santa gift. Personally I think this would be a great gift for your teenage daughter, Survival Hax has this pen that has a small knife instead of a fire starter inside, which would be perfect for self defense. I know all three of my daughters will be getting this pen once they are old enough to start going out at night. You can find this tactical pen on amazon.





I was given this pen at a discount to provide you with my honest opinion.




You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

March 2018 Simply Earth Recipe Box + First Big Bonus Box Review

This post is so late, I've had so much going on and it just kept getting put on the back burner. Life with six kids is always chaot...