Stainless Steel Reusable Pour Over Drip Coffee Filter Review

by - September 25, 2017

I reviewed Fox Prime Pour Over Drip Coffee Carafe recently and in my review I mentioned that I was having some occasional mishaps using the paper filters. There's nothing worse than when all your coffee grounds falls into your coffee and you have to start over. It's a waste of coffee and it's a waste of time, not to mention it means you have to wait even longer for that much needed cup of coffee!


So I saw that Fox Prime also had a stainless steel reusable filter, so of course I had to get it. This really cuts down the time of making coffee in the morning, no more washing/rinsing filters. This filter is easy to clean and comes with a handy little scoop that you can attach to your bag of coffee beans. It also comes with a brush to clean your filter with. I've not used this brush since I have no problem just rinsing this out and wiping with my dish sponge. If you don't mind rinsing your filters before using which is actually a lot easier in this reusable filter you can also put a paper filter in and make clean up even easier. This coffee filter looks and feels very well made, I am very happy with it.



You can find it here:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071NT7X8P

I was given this product at a discount to give my honest review. All opinions are my own.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

March 2018 Simply Earth Recipe Box + First Big Bonus Box Review

This post is so late, I've had so much going on and it just kept getting put on the back burner. Life with six kids is always chaot...