SurvivalHax Tactical Flashlight Review

by - September 25, 2017



Survival Hax Makes an amazing rechargeable tactical LED flashlight. I honestly didn't even know there were rechargeable flashlights. In our house we go through flashlights like crazy, my youngest boys love playing with any and all things that light up, they usually break said light up thing fairly fast as well. We usually have to hide any flashlight we get but all that does is make sure we can't find one when we need it. 

I really love the fact that this is rechargeable even better it comes with an option to use triple A batteries too. I love having options. So my husband and I had fun trying out this flashlight. We threw it in our swimming pool and ran it over with my Honda Pilot. It held up well. It only got some marks from the gravel but that was it. It is waterproof it handled our pool well. A little bit of water did get into it but it was easy to get out and dry all the pieces.  This flashlight has only 4 pieces so taking it apart and putting it back together is a breeze. 

So if you are looking for a good sturdy flashlight that is lightweight and rechargeable you can't go wrong with this one. The price is great too. You can find this flashlight on amazon 


and also at survival hax web page 


Here is my youtube video showing that this flashlight is waterproof and can handle my car driving over it. 



I was given this product at a discount to provide you with my honest review. Everything that is in this post are my honest opinions. 

You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

March 2018 Simply Earth Recipe Box + First Big Bonus Box Review

This post is so late, I've had so much going on and it just kept getting put on the back burner. Life with six kids is always chaot...