Ashley Bridget Hair Tie Bracelet Review

by - September 21, 2017

I always have some kind of hair tie on my wrist and if I don't, all my hair ties seem to just vanish in thin air when I really need one. Do you have this problem? I hate it! I also hate wearing hair ties on my wrist, when i'm out being social I always wear my hair down but the second I am in my car and headed home I NEED to put my hair up and relax. Of course if i'm out I don't want to wear my hair tie so if I even remembered to pack one, It is now gone to live where every other lost item does in my bottomless mom bag. I've heard of the hair tie bracelet. Seen a few commercials but none of them really interested me. When I saw this hair tie bracelet from Ashley Bridget I was psyched to test it out.




I really like the style of this bracelet. I love that it fits my small wrist very well. I like that with this cuff you have two choices of how you wear it. You can have it up with the hair tie showing like my picture above or you can flip it so that it's just a silver thin band on your wrist. I love that its not like the other bangle style hair tie bracelets.  This bracelet comes in a cute little gift box with a little drawstring bag and 2 black hair ties. I know for sure that all my daughters are going to get these in their stockings this year for christmas. All of them have been wanting one, since we saw the one that Goody sells at Walmart.


The Ashley Bridget Hair Tie bracelet comes in three different styles. They have this skinny cuff bracelet, a thick cuff bracelet, and they also have a bangle style bracelet. They come in your choice of Silver, Gold, and Rose Gold. I know these would layer beautifully with other bangle style bracelets. You can find Ashley Bridget Hair Tie Bracelets at Amazon 

#ashleybridget

I was given this bracelet free for my honest review. 



You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

March 2018 Simply Earth Recipe Box + First Big Bonus Box Review

This post is so late, I've had so much going on and it just kept getting put on the back burner. Life with six kids is always chaot...