Neo Bluetooth Wireless Headphone Review

by - October 01, 2017


I've been looking for a real good pair of headphones with these ear hooks on them for awhile. Not really hard but hoping one day some would just land in my lap. I got to try these Neo bluetooth wireless headphones for the last week or so and I really love them. I have a hard time keeping earbuds in my ears because they are always too big even the smallest ones are and I can only wear for a short while before they fallout or start hurting. I love that these have the ear hook on them and they come with a smallest sized earbuds I've ever seen. The sound is so clear, I wasn't aware there was such thing as HD sound. I love that if i'm doing dishes and have these on I can take a call with a push of a button, instead of having to rush and dry my hands and find my phone. The charge time for these are 10 hours so they last awhile between charges. These are great because they are also noise canceling so when my kids are being rowdy and want to scream I can just pop these in and listen to a podcast and let them have their screaming good time without going deaf in the process.  

As I mentioned earlier these headphones make housework a lot more enjoyable. They have a 30 foot reach so I can easily go about cleaning the house with these and not worry about the connection breaking while my phone is charging. These are sweat proof and noise cancelling so they are perfect for daily exercising, running, or hiking these will hold up. 

I'm so glad I got these Neo Headphones and you will be too if you decide to buy them. They come in a nice flip top box. Inside you will find
  • Bluetooth Headphones
  • 5 different sized earbuds
  • Charging USB cord
  • Headphone pouch 
  • Headphone Case 
You can find these headphones at amazon 

I was given these headphones at a discount to review and give my honest opinion. 

You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

March 2018 Simply Earth Recipe Box + First Big Bonus Box Review

This post is so late, I've had so much going on and it just kept getting put on the back burner. Life with six kids is always chaot...