Anavita Skin Care: Deep Moisturizing Hand and Body Lotion Review

by - November 18, 2017

Finding skin care products with non toxic ingredients is sometimes hard, and when you do they get really pricey. I love when I find a company that started with a purpose with quality ingredients in mind and bringing great products to people who are really looking and needing them. Anavita Skin Care is a company like that. It was began by a mother who had her child later in life and was looking for products that could help keep her looking young. She wasn't happy with the products available and decided to come up with her own products with quality natural ingredients that actually worked.



I had a chance to try out Anavita's Deep Moisturizing Hand and Body Lotion with Lavender and Lemon Essential Oils. It is free of Sulfates, parabens,  I have to begin with that I absolutely love the fact that they use essential oils in their lotion. These two essential oils together smell amazing and are very subtle. I love how rich and creamy this hand lotion is, it reminds me of an expensive face cream that i've been testing lately. It's just amazing, it soothes my eczema. It doesn't help it because its not made for that but it does help sooth the itch since it has aloe in it. I love that Anivita is Vegan and Cruelty Free it's also more affordable this 8 fl oz bottle cost almost $19. Which for this kind of product isn't that much, I have spent more on less product that didn't as feel as good as this one. I do look forward to trying other Anavita products. and seeing how they work for me. If you are looking for new Vegan skin care products check out Anavita. #anavitadailylotion



I was given this product free to test and review. 
All opinions are 100% my own

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love lemon and lavender essential oils. This must smell amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been loving all things essential oil lately.

      Delete

Popular Posts

March 2018 Simply Earth Recipe Box + First Big Bonus Box Review

This post is so late, I've had so much going on and it just kept getting put on the back burner. Life with six kids is always chaot...