I got a Daily Goodie Box! November 2017 Review

by - November 19, 2017




I've been seeing a lot of people showing off their Daily Goodie Box and I finally got around to seeing what it was. I got my first Daily Goodie Box last week and It's amazing! To get your Daily Goodie Box all you have to do is sign up. It's completely free and follow them on facebook. They give out about 300 daily goodie boxes a day. When you're chosen to get a Daily Goodie Box all you have to do is leave a review on all the products you receive inside your box. I was given the November Daily Goodie Box.


Here is a look at everything I received in my box. I love that they give a lot of full sized products.


The first thing I tried out of the box was Black Forest Organic SourHeads. I've tried there gummy bears and wasn't a fan they were a little too hard for me, but these SourHeads are awesome! They are the right amount of chewy and sour sweet candy. They are cute little star shapes with faces on them. 


I was really excited about these ginger honey crystals. I love tea and ginger. These ginger crystals though were really acidic and I couldn't even handle more than two sips. 



These Laceys cookies were really good but really sweet. They are two wafers with milk chocolate between them and macadamia nuts. 


I don't usually drink energy drinks unless going on a road trip, but this Liquid Ice drink was really good and gave a nice boost of energy that was very nice and not a jittery unmanageable kind of energy boost that makes you want to run everywhere. 


I got 3 sample sized Fix sriracha sauce, I can't wait to give these a try with my homemade sushi. 


I got a full sized Pure Lano lipgloss. I haven't tried this before but if the color doesn't suit me I know one of my daughters will like it. 


I got two packets of vive hangover prevention. I can't wait to try these at my husband's work christmas party. 



I received a Mirabella eyeliner marker. I'm not good with these type of eyeliner nor have I tried this brand before so it will be nice to give it a try soon. 

I also received a bottle of Napz sleeping pills. I don't usually use sleeping pills but I probably should, I have really bad insomnia. I should really be going to bed by 10pm and not 2am. So I am very excited to try these. 

The Daily Goodie box is definitely worth signing up for, these are amazing sample and full sized items and they are all  FREE! Check out their facebook here: 


Sign Up for Daily Goodie Box here: 




You May Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

March 2018 Simply Earth Recipe Box + First Big Bonus Box Review

This post is so late, I've had so much going on and it just kept getting put on the back burner. Life with six kids is always chaot...