April Kawaii Box

by - April 28, 2018



The Kawaii Box is a subscription box full of kawaii cuteness and has lots of cute stationary items. 
This months theme was Sakura Surprise! This box costs $19 a month. 


Everything in this box you can find on Blippo which is the company that runs the Kawaii Box.  Each box includes 10-12 kawaii items ranging from Japanese candy, stationary, and beauty products.


The first item received is this cute Amuse Pot Use Loppy Plushie which you can find on Blippo for $9.90. I received the white rabbit above but they also had a pink, blue, and grey bunny as well. This plushie is super soft my kids all fought over who would get this cute little guy. 


My two favorite things in this box was this cute Shiba Inu Notepad $2.90 this has four styles and I love this grey one I received. Im keeping this in my purse for now.
I also love this Kawaii Flamingo Pen  $1.90 this pen writes so smooth and is a black gel pen.


Cactus Hero Washi Tape $1.90  I really love masking tape but this one was a little weird for me. There seems to be 8 different styles of this Cactus Hero washi, and I received the weirdest one. It makes absolutely no sense to me and I'm not sure where I would use this.   


Fujiya Anpanman Gummies  $2.50 I absolutely love Japanese gummie candies, they are so good! I ate these before I could get around to snapping a picture. Nothing like some yummy gummies while your binge watching YouTube late at night! 


Bento Box Puffy Stickers $1.90 I absolutely love this set of bento box stickers they are so adorable. I am hoarding stickers right now and these are a great addition to my collection.  


Happy Cloud Plush Charm $2.90 This cute little cloud guy has a loop so you can attach him to a bag or keychain. This was just a whatever item for me, not something I'm really into but it is cute. 


The eighth and last thing in my box was this Ice Cream Ssquishy Keychain $3.90. I just realized this was suppose to be a keychain. Mine didn't come with any attachment and it doesn't seem broken, so I guess it's just poor quality control. This was another meh item for me, it looks cute and detailed but it isn't anything I would use. If it had come with a keychain I know one of my girls would of snatched it up and attached it to their backpacks.

So if you were to buy all of these items directly from the Blippo website it would have cost you 27.8 all items ship free from the site. So the value of the box is higher than the $19.90 you pay. These things also go on sale often so I'm not so sure about the value of the box. I have to say I was a bit disappointed in this months box, and this will most likely be my last Kawaii Box. They are switching up the box a little and instead of adding 10-12 items are adding fewer items with higher Value. This box was fun to try but out of all the other boxes I receive, I'm least excited to know what is in next months box. What do you think of the Kawaii Box? Have you tried any subscription boxes from Japan?

You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

March 2018 Simply Earth Recipe Box + First Big Bonus Box Review

This post is so late, I've had so much going on and it just kept getting put on the back burner. Life with six kids is always chaot...