Married to a snorer? Try Breathe - In Nasal Strips for a better nights sleep!

by - March 15, 2018




If I'm honest I don't know when my husband started snoring, I know he didn't snore when we were dating. There were a lot of things my husband didn't do when we were dating and engaged that he surprised me with when we were married. I tell you my husband can really suck up a room, I have to wake him up or push him over to get him to stop snoring for a minute so I can try to fall off to sleep. When I saw these nasal strips I was more than happy to give them a try. My husband sleeps so poorly at night that even after 10 hrs of sleep he is still tired, he will nap through out the day and all of this just drives me crazy.


These strips are nothing fancy, I'm sure they are just about like any other nasal strip that are out there. They have a hard strip down the middle and they stick very well without hurting when its time to pull it off. Each strip has instructions on the right and wrong ways to apply these strips. When I opened the box and saw they came with 4 orange ear plugs, I couldn't help but laugh. I suppose these are a free gift incase these nasal strips were to fail? Thankfully these strips have been a great investment.


Here's my husband using his Breathe-In nasal strip. He sleeps so well now that he's not feeling tired during the day and he is fine with only 8 hours of sleep. These nasal strips are also good for those who suffer from allergies as well as when you are congested from a cold. They do work well, when I am congested at night and know I'm going to have a hard time breathing at night I just put one of these on and I get a great nights sleep. 

I was given this box of Breathe-In nasal strips free to try and give my honest review on but I can honestly say that when we have gotten half way through this box I will be purchasing another. You can find Breathe-In nasal strips here: 


#healthywiser #NasalStrips #Yoga #Health #Fitness #Vegan #breathein #sleep #sweetdreams

You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

March 2018 Simply Earth Recipe Box + First Big Bonus Box Review

This post is so late, I've had so much going on and it just kept getting put on the back burner. Life with six kids is always chaot...