New! ZooDinos Magazine Subscription by Zoobooks

by - November 10, 2017


If you are a fan of Zoobooks and have a dinosaur fanatic at home you will be as excited as we are about their new launch of Zoodinos magazine. Right now it's a bimonthly subscription and ends after the first year. So that's 6 magazines for the year. The illustrations in these magazines are amazing. The 6 magazines they are offering right now are Pterosaurs, Tyrannosaurus Rex, Sauropods, Plesiosaurs, and Ceratopsians. Each magazine is 16 pages full of beautiful illustrations, facts, and engaging stories that aren't only entertaining but full of revelatory information.


I love the pages that are just pure facts which is great for older kids. I found myself very grateful for the pronunciation they offer with each dinosaur name. Each book offers names and timelines of when dinosaurs from each group of dinosaurs were most likely to be found. I love that on this page its mostly fact based but Terry & Rex keep it light with funny jokes throughout.


The stories each magazine offers are very engaging even for younger kids. Each magazine offers a cute little rhyming one that my son really enjoyed. I love that they are fun and entertaining while being full of facts and educational information. They really bring the stories to life and in a way that kids can relate to. 

 

Each magazine has a cute comic strip on the back with "The Adventures of Rex & Terry" on it. Each comic strip is about something they learned in the magazine.  If you have a future Paleontologist or Dinosaur Fanatic I would definitely think about getting these. My five and three year old have no problem sitting and staying engaged while I read these to them, they pick up a good amount of facts from the stories and information given in these. My older kids have no problem reading these alone and find them captivating. Get yours at Zoobooks. 



I was given these magazines free for reviewing purposes.
 All opinions are 100% my own. 




You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

March 2018 Simply Earth Recipe Box + First Big Bonus Box Review

This post is so late, I've had so much going on and it just kept getting put on the back burner. Life with six kids is always chaot...