Inflatable Couch by Vitechelo

by - November 25, 2017



I've been seeing these inflatable couches all over Instagram and I knew I had to get my hands on one. I was given one to try out free from Vitchelo, after receiving it I caught the flu. I tried to still get it inflated but was way to weak to get it done, so we've had to wait. Well we finally got our chance today to get it going and my husband was able to get it in one go. It seems that if there is a bit of a breeze it is very helpful in getting the bag filled. Here's a video we made of us trying it out for the first time today. 



As you can see it's not really that hard to get this bag inflated. I've watched some videos before we tried this and was very entertained at all the people who had trouble. I definitely recommend watching some videos before trying to inflate one. Make sure when you lock it in place you roll it down as far as possible our it will lose some of its stability when you sit on it if its to loose. This will definitely come in handy for camping and beach trips. Its hard to find sitting for 8 people who don't want to sit on the ground. 

You can find this inflatable couch here: 



I was given this inflatable couch free to test out and review. 
All opinions are 100% my own. 



You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

March 2018 Simply Earth Recipe Box + First Big Bonus Box Review

This post is so late, I've had so much going on and it just kept getting put on the back burner. Life with six kids is always chaot...