Automatic Pet Feeder

by - November 26, 2017

So my cat has a weird eating schedule. He loves to eat at about 11 p.m. and then again at about 5-6 a.m. He usually wakes us up to feed him by shoving his nose all over our face and purring till he can rouse one of us to pour him out some food. We've started just filling his bowl twice a day and letting him eat that so he doesn't wake us up. I few weeks ago I was given this Automatic Pet feeder to try out. It's been super busy around here with fall colds and holidays so I'm just barely getting around to trying it out. You can see my unboxing and setting it up here:


Since I had to move this to an outlet I'm not sure if my cat will use it. He's come near it and looked at it but he looks confused to see his food set out across the room. Setting this up was super easy, its not to difficult to figure out. I love that we wont ever forget to feed our Catboy again now that we have this and we wont have to worry about over or under feeding him since we can go by the portion size on the cat food bag and go from there. It's going to be great to be able to put the food bag away and not have it out since this lovely feeder fits 5 L of food in it. 


You can get this automatic pet feeder on amazon: 


I was given this product free to try out and review. 
All opinions are 100% my own. 

You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

March 2018 Simply Earth Recipe Box + First Big Bonus Box Review

This post is so late, I've had so much going on and it just kept getting put on the back burner. Life with six kids is always chaot...