October 2017 NStyle Box Review

by - November 21, 2017


The NStyle Box is a BiMonthly Subscription Box of "must have" home decor, DIY projects, cooking necessities, home organization inspiration and lifestyle items. It's $35 and was created from Blogger and YouTuber At Home With Nikki. I had seen the August box and new I had to give this box a try.  


Octobers Box was themed Fall Home Entertaining. 


First thing out of the box were these Planner Folders from Cloth & Paper. These folders are numbered 1-5 so that you can keep track of all your entertaining needs with a folder for everyday of the week. These are thick and very elegant, they should fit in my happy planner if I can get them through my punch. 


Everyone seemed very upset that we only received one coffee mug and spoon and one striped cloth dish towel. It definitely would have been nice to receive two mugs but never the less it is very cute and fits in with my kitchen decor. So at least I will be using it. These lovely cotton dishtowels came from Etsy


This Wash & Stain bar from The Laundress is very strong smelling but it does smell of fresh laundry which I love. It's made with borax and i'm not sure if I will be using this, but I love the simple and elegant packaging and may just use it as a decor piece in my laundry room until someone comes along who wants it. 


This single Stainless Steel Menu/Card holder ruffled a few feathers in some comments I read. It's funny we were only given one. I will probably add this to my coffee bar to display something or other. I haven't decided yet or had time to really think about it. 



This simple table setting guide was a nice touch that was added to the back of the theme card. I don't entertain much and never anything fancy in which I would need this but it's always nice to have, maybe I'll use it to set up our Christmas Table this year, my girls would probably get a kick out of it. 


My favorite thing out of the box was this pillow cover. I love it and now I know I need more. This pillow was made for the NStyle box from Design Districtt an Etsy seller. I love that it's only a cover and better than having a bunch of pillows I have to switch out during each season. Her custom designed pillow covers are pretty pricey but she has loads of cute pillow cover designs that are a lot more affordable. 

I saw a lot of people post negative comments about this box. I was pretty disappointed too, when I saw the preview of it, the week they shipped out. This is Nikki's 3rd box and i'm sure a lot goes into putting these boxes together. It's hard to make everyone happy but she really does go for high quality items and you can tell she puts a lot of thought in these. I haven't decided if I'm going to get the December box yet or not. I may just wait until the February Box comes out. 

Get your NStyle Box Here


You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

March 2018 Simply Earth Recipe Box + First Big Bonus Box Review

This post is so late, I've had so much going on and it just kept getting put on the back burner. Life with six kids is always chaot...