Maybelline Fit Me Dewy + Smooth Voxbox

by - March 06, 2018


I always feel happy to get any box from Influenster, I've read that a lot of people don't get as lucky as I have been so far in getting boxes. Some people can go years without getting a box. I've been an Influenster for about 6 months now and this is my 3rd box. Influenster is a product review site, you can check them out here.



So I've only just gotten into wearing makeup last year. I've tried wearing the Fitme! Matte + Poreless foundation but not often because the shade was a bit off, and I really felt like it made my pores stand out a lot more. So I've been trying out the Fitme! Matte powder which I like a lot more. I don't usually prime my face. I add an oil, serum, and moisturizer to my face twice a day along with a rosewater face mist. I received a Dr. Brandt's Luminizer primer, which I've tried once but I didn't really see the point? Again though I'm new to make up so what do I know?!

I am seriously loving the Master Prime Primer, it feels so great on my skin and very moisturizing. The FitMe Dewy has a great formula, its lightweight, and looks amazing. I love the last ability of this foundation, it's one less thing I have to worry about during my day as a busy mother of 6 this is very important to me. I love that it is something I can pick up at my local CVS or Walmart and not have to worry about ordering online or driving out of town to get when I run out. The price is great for people on a budget like myself and comes in 16 different shades.



If you are looking for a great budget friendly foundation this is definitely a great choice. Don't forget to try out the Master Prime Primer they go great together! I'm so glad Influenster chose me to give this duo a tryout and review for free! If your interested in trying out products free for reviews through influenster you can sign up HERE. #FitMeDewy

You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

March 2018 Simply Earth Recipe Box + First Big Bonus Box Review

This post is so late, I've had so much going on and it just kept getting put on the back burner. Life with six kids is always chaot...