Kawaii Box March 2018 Review

by - March 27, 2018


I love all things Kawaii and so do my three girls. We love Gudetama, Pusheen, and as a knitter I am in love with Alpacasso.  I've been deciding which kawaii box to get, this one is one of the cheaper options from the few boxes that are out. I figured with the Kawaii box I would get more stuff that I would use since it's a lot of stationary stuff.

Kawaii box is a monthly subscription box of Kawaii cuteness each month for $19.90 you will receive 8-10 specially curated Kawaii items. You can save money by signing up for a 6 or 12 month option. Boxes ship free. It does take a couple weeks to receive your box since it ships from Japan.


This is my first Kawaii box and I couldn't be more pleased. This months theme was Kawaii Easter. I knew that I would be getting something Gudetama which is what pushed me to sign up for this months box. They ship out in three waves and I'm in the last wave which means I don't receive my box till the middle of the month, of course I had to peek and see what those in the first wave posted on Youtube to make the wait a little more bearable.


When I first saw that we were receiving a Hello Kitty ruler I was like okay, I'm sure one of my girls would love that. Now that I've received it, I'm super happy with it. I love that it extends out to 30 cm. It has a 15 cm of decorative edging and the simple shape stencil part will be great for my Happy Planner.


Every box received these money envelopes in different designs. I'm not sure how many different options there were. I only looked at 3 reviews and all were different. I love these cute pink elephant envelopes. They would be great for trying out the envelope budgeting system. Right now I've only been using one to store one dollar bills for my kids if they need to take the bus home.


How adorable is this little hamster eraser? This is a really nice sized eraser I hate to smudge this cute guys face though.


I was excited to see this DIY candy in this box. I've been wanting to try one of these with my girls for a while now. This one makes 5 really cute rings. The instructions are all in Japanese, but a quick look on youtube gave us the microwave time and the amount of time it takes to set each candy piece.


Kawaii box gives out a lot of pens, all the reviews I looked at always state how great their pens are. This one rights well and I love cats so I was very happy with this. I'm also a pen hoarder so I hope to receive a pen in every box.


The Gudetama item we received was this cute bunny Gudetama with his shell decorated for Easter. He is such a cute soft plushie charm my daughter fell in love right away and now he lives on her backpack.


This cute mini backpack keychain was another thing that excited me. It says "Food is Justice JUST EAT IT".  I don't really get it but ok, why not? This backpack fits all my cards in it, I'm really bad about leaving my debit card in my back pocket and forgetting it when I need it. Now it lives here and I don't have to worry about forgetting it.


These whale stickers are super adorable, I don't know who this little whale guy is but he will be a fun addition to my planner. I really love the details on these they are and that they are printed on clear sticker sheets.


The last thing in my box was this little earplug case. It has a pink bear sticker on it. I don't normally wear earplugs, I have been tempted but I can never find my earplugs when I need them. Now I can toss this cute little case in my purse and always have a pair when needed, as a mother of 6 there are many times when I wish I couldn't hear all the nose so for me this was a very practical item.

I think this box is worth it's value. I'm very happy with everything I received this month and I know that if I am not that my girls would love whatever it was. They give out nice quality items and I love that the shipping is free. What do you think of the Kawaii Box?

You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

March 2018 Simply Earth Recipe Box + First Big Bonus Box Review

This post is so late, I've had so much going on and it just kept getting put on the back burner. Life with six kids is always chaot...