EarFleek Premier Tier March 2018 Subscription

by - March 26, 2018



Ear Fleek is a monthly subscription that sends you a pair of earrings every month. They have four  options to choose from; Boho, minimalist, silly & fun, and I don't give a hoot. They just started a new premier tier that offers more "pop, personality and color" than before. This subscription is $9.93 a month. I signed up for their I don't give a hoot option.


The premier tier comes in a plain brown small box and this white case. 


These earrings are cute but not something I would wear everyday. I do love that these earrings are very light weight I was expecting these to be heavy. These will be great for a night out.


Here's what they look like on. I love that EarFleek's earrings are hypoallergenic and nickel free. Which is I'm sure a great relief for anyone with a nickel allergy. I know that even buying real gold earrings sometimes have nickel  in them. 



You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

March 2018 Simply Earth Recipe Box + First Big Bonus Box Review

This post is so late, I've had so much going on and it just kept getting put on the back burner. Life with six kids is always chaot...