2018 March Pet Treater Box

by - March 21, 2018


Pet Treater is a monthly subscription for you guessed it your pet. I signed up last month for their cat subscription which is 12.99 a month and you get 3-4 items including snacks, toys, and accessories. They also have one for dogs that is 24.99 a month. You can check out Pet Treater HERE. You can get 20% off your first box using code PT-20 this month. So I got this subscription for my two cats, Cat Boy is a year old this month and we found him on craigslist when he was just 8 weeks old. We also have a 2 year old female Trixie who we adopted three weeks ago.


Every month they give a kitty themed sticker. My oldest daughter snagged this one from me, what's cuter than a Purrito. Last month they sent an Avo-Gato Sticker which pictured a Kitty shaped Avocado.


The treat we received were Freeze Dried Salmon from PureBites. I've never fed my cats freeze dried snacks but I know that CatBoy loves salmon and Trixie doesn't seem picky in the least. The day we received our pet treater I tried to give both CatBoy and Trixie some of these and neither really showed any interest. Trixie was still getting used to us so that could of been the reason, because now they absolutely love these. So that's great because I was worried these were a bust. 


When I saw this I thought that it was just a bag of cat nip, but on further inspection I saw that it was Chewy The Hemp Rope by From the Field. I gave this to Trixie and she absolutely loved it. She doesn't get overly excited from cat nip but she loves to eat it. She loved chewing on this rope. It was pretty messy though. Cat Boy didn't seem to interested in this since Trixie had first dibs on it.


We received this cute little mouse From the ToyShoppe. It's got lots of different textures and a jute tail. A little dip in some cat nip and CatBoy had some fun with this, but at the moment he's so obsessed with Trixie that toys don't really hold his interest for more than a few minutes. Trixie prefers to play with hair ties and Qtips, but that could be just because CatBoy doesn't let her be long enough to play with their toys. 


This Crazy Claws Speedy Snail from Sergeant's is really cute. You pull the little ring and he vibrates across the floor. CatBoy had fun for a minute while he was catnip crazed but sadly my 4 yr old took off with this. He said it was Turbo and not a cat toy. My youngest seems to like most of the cat toys and always takes off with them. The cats tend to take his toys as well so I guess it's a fair trade off! 



If I'm being truly honest I have to let you know that CatBoys favorite part of his PetTreater Box is the bag that it comes in. He is truly addicted to chewing on plastic bags and had the most fun chewing on this bag.


CatBoy enjoying his new mouse Toy 


Playing with Turbo his Speedy Snail


Trixie enjoying the Hemp Rope


All in all I think that Pet Treater is an amazing value. The cats get toys and treats that can't be found at our local Petco. They loved everything in this months box and I love the cute little cat inspired stickers I get every month with it. We can't wait to see what we get next month. Do you have a furry loved one in your life? What do you think of Pet Treaters Cat subscription? Don't forget you can get 20% off on your first box with code: PT-20 at check out.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

March 2018 Simply Earth Recipe Box + First Big Bonus Box Review

This post is so late, I've had so much going on and it just kept getting put on the back burner. Life with six kids is always chaot...