Spring 2018 Pusheen Box

by - April 26, 2018






My daughter loves Pusheen, so when I came across this Officially Licensed Pusheen Subscription Box we had to get it. It can be a bit pricey but since it only ships out 4 times a year it's actually cheaper than her boodle box was.


This box is so stinking cute! I love the gold foiled and mint balloon. This Pusheen box is a quarterly box.  It cost's $43.95 + 6 Shipping and any state taxes if applicable. Everything inside this box will be valued at over $100 and most things in the box are exclusive to this box. This would make a great gift for any Pusheen lover. It's to late to get this box, you will have to wait until the subscription opens up for the summer edition. Now on to all the lovely things iniside!



The first thing out of the box is this adorable Pusheen plush blanket. This blanket is so soft and silky and was the reason we decided to get the box. This was the first sneak peek of what would be inside this quarters box. The colors are so vivid, this is now my daughters new favorite blanket. She is a serious blanket hoarder, this blanket is always wrapped around her if she's sitting and relaxing.


The second sneak peek we received were these slippers. They did get creased pretty bad in the box but after a few days they weren't noticeable anymore. This box was intended for adults so these are a little big for my 10 yr old. Not that she is bothered by that now she can wear them longer. They are very soft and comfortable for how thin they are.


My absolute favorite thing out of this box was this Pusheen stainless steel water bottle. I tried to convince my daughter to let me have it, but no amount of bribing could convince her. I am loving all the gold foiling on this bottle and even the cute little tags each item has on it. 


I probably should of taken a better picture of this but this cute little Pusheen is a tape dispenser! How freaking adorable is it?  I love getting cute supplies like this in boxes. My daughter wanted to keep this too but I told her it was best to keep it at our computer desk. It seems well made but it is really thin and light plastic. 




Every box comes with an exclusive vinyl figure and so we got this Pusheen and his balloons I really love that everything is themed in this box. Sadly my daughter dropped this cute little figure on the carpet as she was taking it to her room and the mint balloon snapped off.


These golden metal Pusheen picture clips are definitely the cats meow. Holds 8 pictures and I love the  golden rings at the ends so you can hang them from push pins or nails. I love the spacing between these some picture clips don't offer enough spacing so you have to skip a few. This was a great addition to this box.


Another cute stationary item, you can never have to many pencil bags and this bag is definitely something I wouldn't mind carrying in my bag. My daughter actually screamed when she saw this, this whole box put her in heaven. I can't get enough of all the gold in this box.



Everyone knows how much cats like mice, keep your mouse tame on this cute Pusheen mouse pad. This went straight to the computer desk with our new Pusheen tape dispenser.  This golden star pin was a bonus item in the box. Pins seem to be the in thing lately, so this was cool.



The last thing in the box was this gold foiled stationary set. The prints are just amazingly adorable  it comes with 9 sheets of paper and envelopes. People don't write or send letters much these days but it is a good habit to get into. My mother in law sends cards all the time, it is a sweet thing to get a special note in the mail. I love that this stationary set will encourage my daughter to send some love in the mail.

I have to say this box does not disappoint. My daughter loved absolutely everything and there are a few things that I wish were mine.  I love that everything is exclusively made just for this subscription.  What you get in this box is amazing and way above the price of the subscription.  I have to say I even love the packaging and plan on using a lot of the tags in my Travelers Notebook as dashboards. Can't let all this gold go to waste!

You can check out the Pusheen Box HERE.  You can add yourself to the mailing list so that you can make sure to get yourself a summer box.  I look forward to what they will be sending out. What do you think of the spring 2018 Pusheen box?

You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

March 2018 Simply Earth Recipe Box + First Big Bonus Box Review

This post is so late, I've had so much going on and it just kept getting put on the back burner. Life with six kids is always chaot...