March 2018 Ear Fleek - I Don't Give A Hoot Subscription Box

by - April 04, 2018

Ear Fleek is an earring subscription that sends you one pair of guaranteed allergy and nickel free earrings. They have 3 personality options to choose from boho, minimalist, and silly & fun. For those of us that have a hard time choosing which style we like there is the option of  I don't give a hoot and they will send you a pair from any of the personalities every month. 

Ear Fleek is $3.49 a month. For a trendy set of Earrings. 
plus free shipping!




This being my first month with ear fleek and I absolutely love these earrings! I love their cute packaging too and it looks like every set comes with a cute set of temporary tattoos! I was suppose to be giving these earrings to my daughter but I couldn't part with them!  Sorry love! She's only 12 so we didn't feel these were age appropriate for her anyways. 

I can't tell you how much I absolutely love these earrings. I love how light they are. I have extremely sensitive ears and most earrings I can't wear. I've only had luck with real gold earrings, so I've been wearing the same studs for 5 years. I'm so happy with these and can't wait to see what comes next month! For $3.50 a month this budget friendly and now one of my favorite subscriptions. 


You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

March 2018 Simply Earth Recipe Box + First Big Bonus Box Review

This post is so late, I've had so much going on and it just kept getting put on the back burner. Life with six kids is always chaot...