Crowdtap Unilever Box Sampling 10

by - December 02, 2017


We were approved for another Unilever box from CrowdTap. This box was full of goodies for my littles. They were super excited since we never use the fun and colorful products in the kids soap isle. We only use natural products, which they don't normally mind but sometimes they really want the soap that smells like watermelon and strawberry. 

My daughters called dibs on the Suave 2-1 Shampoo and Conditioner in Strawberry. They all love it and say it makes their hair so soft and they love the smell. My sons got the 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner in watermelon and they love it. They always make sure we know that is the one they want when they get in the shower. 

My youngest daughter claimed the Suave Apple scented Detangler as her own.  Every time she has to brush her hair is a struggle because her head is so sensitive she takes forever and cries as she brushes her hair. Now she has no problem brushing and styling her hair every morning before school. 

We received a Suave Kids Free & Gentle which is what we used on our younger boys since they are more prone to breaking out with eczema on their bodies. I'd prefer it not to have fragrance but it does, but it is gentle on their skin and they haven't experienced any breakouts. 

The last thing we received was the Suave Kids 3 in 1 Shampoo, Conditioner, and Body Wash in apple. My daughters use this one and love the apple scent. I remember when I use to use this on my oldest son who is 14 now and it would dry out his skin. None of my children have experienced this with the new Suave kids products. They say there hair and skin are softer and they love it. 

I probably wont be buying any of these products again since I do prefer to use more natural shampoos and soaps but my kids did enjoy trying these out. I like the the fragrances aren't as over powering as some soaps but I do wish they would come out with a more natural option.  

I was given these products all free to test and review. 

You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

March 2018 Simply Earth Recipe Box + First Big Bonus Box Review

This post is so late, I've had so much going on and it just kept getting put on the back burner. Life with six kids is always chaot...