Sisal Cat/Dog Toy review

by - October 02, 2017



I am always looking for new toys for my 7 month old cat. We've had him for about 5 months now and we are all so in love with him. I saw this sisal ball and I thought why not, it has feathers he likes feathers and sical is good for scratching and he loves scratching new textured things. When I opened this toy, the first thing I did was give the little feathered string a pull and it came right out! Boo, I noticed that it was just hot glued in there for a $5 toy I am looking for a little better quality than that. I shoved the rope back in there and gave it to my cat to see if it would catch his interest. He sniffed at it and bit the rope a little but he really wasn't that interested. This ball is a bit heavy and it makes jingling noises, which does catch my cat's attention but once it stops making sound he turns around and walks away. Maybe if he had the rope and feathers attached he may like it a bit more but i'm not sure.



This toy may make a better dog toy. It's not made well so I can't recommend it. In the pictures above you can see the glue just hanging out and I don't want my cat chewing on that. Oddly enough my kids didn't even like this toy and my youngest steals all the cat toys to play with! This toy is sold on Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073R7L65L

I was given this toy for free to give my honest opinion.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

March 2018 Simply Earth Recipe Box + First Big Bonus Box Review

This post is so late, I've had so much going on and it just kept getting put on the back burner. Life with six kids is always chaot...