TV Wall Mount Review

by - October 03, 2017


Why is it when you have kids under foot everything takes twice as long as it should? I got this TV wall mount on amazon my favorite store. I've been looking for wall mounts and I couldn't find one in my store. So whenever that happens I go straight to Amazon. I love 2 day shipping! This wall mount from Little World is really sturdy. It's super easy to install and get on the wall. It feels very sturdy It's made of heavy gauge steel it holds up to 100lb load capacity. It's compatible with all tvs 26''-55" and has 15 degree tilt.  It's definitely more affordable then some i've seen while browsing. My boys are definitely happy to have this tv in their room. My oldest has been using a small computer screen for his Xbox One so this 42 in TV is going to be a welcome change.


So if your looking for a good strong EZ assemble TV wall mount you can't go wrong with this one. You can find this wall mount on Amazon here  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B072MZ3F54 .
This is a great tv mount for the price. I'll be grabbing another for when we get a TV for our daughters room later this year. 

I was given this wall mount at a discount to review and give my honest opinion on. 

You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

March 2018 Simply Earth Recipe Box + First Big Bonus Box Review

This post is so late, I've had so much going on and it just kept getting put on the back burner. Life with six kids is always chaot...