Flourish VoxBox Review

by - October 21, 2017

I've been a part of influenster for a few months now. If you haven't heard of Influenster you can check them out here. Influenster is a community for trendsetters. You test products and give your honest review on them, and you get these items for free. Influenster sends out thousands of exclusive voxboxes from all different types of brands. The voxboxes are geared towards things you review and badges you earn. I was given this Flourish Voxbox from Influenster that was geared towards moms.



Here's a look at everything inside my Flourish Voxbox I love the boxes they send out, they always have words of encouragement on them. The thing I was most excited about in the box was the FitTea. 


My Favorite thing in the box was the Eva NYC Hair Mask. I had actually gotten one of these from ipsy a year ago but i had never opened it or used it. Thank Goodness I still had it though because my husband tried it and loves it too! This deep conditioner mask is amazing, my husband has really dry course hair and after 2 uses of this, I swear his hair is silky soft! I've been struggling with dry, dull hair. I could go 4 days without washing my hair and it wouldn't even be greasy my scalp was so dry. After using this once my hair and scalp are so much more hydrated, I haven't been so happy with my hair in years! 


I was really excited to try FitTea, I've actually been wanting to try this out for awhile but haven't gotten around to it. I wanted to use this daily since it's a 14 day detox but my life is pretty hectic right now and I need coffee and I don't have time for exercise. So I didn't even end up finishing this detox sadly. I will say though that this tea has a great lemony taste, I did notice it helped with bloating. This definitely does give you a boost of energy which makes it a great choice to drink before a workout. I plan on trying this again when things are a little less hectic and I have time for exercising again. 


I received an Origins Plantscription Anti-Aging Serum which was a 2 week sample. Again I didn't finish the 2 weeks but thing serum smells amazing, is very hydrating and made my skin so soft. I was very happy to try this but it's not something I could ever add to my beauty routine at least not at this time in my life. This serum costs $77 for 1.7 fl oz. that's way out of my price range. 


There was a code to get a gift with Dropps free trial. The free gift was their deodorizing furniture spray. It's got less toxic ingredients than other sprays. I really enjoy the scent. I usually don't use sprays because they irritate me, this one only does if I go over board and spray to much. The drops I really did love. I love the healthier ingredients, but at the moment I make my own laundry soap and it only cost me about $10 every 6-8 months or so. So $10 a month really isn't a savings for me. 



I was also given a balance bar that I gave to my teenage son, he never eats breakfast so I hoped he would munch on this if he got hungry before lunch. He did and he really liked it mostly because it tasted like a candy bar. I should of looked at the ingredients before I gave it to him, I'm curious now how many grams of sugar is in these bars. They also gave us 3 Welch's Fruit Rolls that 3 of my kids happily gobbled up. 

That's all I got in my Flourish Voxbox, I am so happy I was chosen to try it and I hope that I will get chosen for another box soon. I've been drooling over all the boxes that they have given out since I received this box, they look amazing. If you haven't signed up for influencer, you really should! 





You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

March 2018 Simply Earth Recipe Box + First Big Bonus Box Review

This post is so late, I've had so much going on and it just kept getting put on the back burner. Life with six kids is always chaot...